Personal training, body building and virtual fitness training.
I am Georgina Olivia D'Abreo - CEO & Founder of Iron Lady Rules Fitness. I'm a PRO Athlete with The IFBB Pro League, PRO Trainer with The Canadian Fitness Professionals, International Fitness Educator with Gayo Fitness Academy, Certified Personal Trainer with The International Sports Science Association (ISSA) and Canadian Fitness Professionals (CanFitPro), as well as Certified Pilates Foundation Teacher with Pilates Institute of America (PIA).
With almost 2 decades of experience under my belt, my online training programs and virtual online training programs are aligned with today's leading training methodology and come with the intention of getting rid of all excuses and bringing health and wellness right to your doorstep.
I am Brittney Levesque - A Fitness Coach & Competitive Bodybuilder. Alongside being a Certified Personal Trainer with ISSA (The International Sports Science Association), I also have my Diploma in Health & Fitness Promotions. Being a competitive gymnast since the age of 5 years old, followed by competitive cheerleading in my early teens, it's inevitable that I live and breathe health and fitness. As a child, I was told that I would never be able to live an active lifestyle due to an ongoing health condition. But through fitness I found the strength both mentally and physically to overcome every health challenge and love all of who I am. Today, I'm living my dream and helping others succeed at achieving their health goals. I am passionate about what I do and love being a friend, motivator and mentor to those I work with. My mission as a trainer is to see my clients change their "I can't do it" to " I will do it."
1. CBBF 2017 Open National Championships - Ranked overall in women's physique master class
2. IFBB Pro. CBBF 2016 Open National Championship - ranked 2nd in Women's Physique Masters Class
3. CBBF 2015 Open National Championship - ranked 4th in Women's Physique Masters Class
4. CBBF 2015 Open National Championship - ranked 5th in Women's Physique Open Class
5. OPA Gala 2014 - 1st Place Women's Physique Masters Class
6. OPA Gala 2014 - 1st Place Women's Physique Open Class
7. OPA Gala 2014 - Overall Women's Physique Class
8. OPA GNC Luchka O'Brien Show May 2013 ranked 5th in Women's Figure Open Class
9. Fitness Star Model Search World 2012 - ranked 2nd in The Fitness Class
10. Gold's Gym (Mumbai - India) Mini Marathon (10k) - 1st Place
11. Standard Chartered Mumbai Half Marathon 21k (Mumbai - India) 2008 - ranked 36 out of 30k participants
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to work with women to give them their confidence back by imprinting in them the value of good health and exercise through a healthy lifestyle. The key to a better life is confidence, that “I love myself, so it doesn’t matter who doesn’t” feeling.
OUR BELIEFS AS FITNESS TRAINERS
Give a man a fish and you will feed him for the day, teach him how to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime. We aim to reinvent the lives of everyone we work with, and help them keep the momentum going when we're done.
OUR APPROACH TO TRAINING AND NUTRITION
It must be fun, practical, effective, transformational! We keep in mind that what is easy to do is also easy not to do. And here's where we come in as your Fitness Trainer. We help you stay on purpose and on track, realize your dreams and turn your ordinary into extraordinary.
Let's work together!
Get a free consultation or send in a general inquiry.